All-on-4® Dental Implants in Central TX
Dentists and patients alike agree that dental implants in Central Texas represent a superior solution to missing teeth than traditional dentures. Nevertheless, this cutting-edge tooth replacement system necessitates robust jawbones – an issue for individuals who have been living with lost teeth for years or experienced extensive tooth loss. If unfortunately you do not qualify for implant dentures, we at ACE Dental of Texas can still help you to regain a comprehensive and working smile: All-on-4 dental implants!
Request An Appointment
We offer All-on-4® procedures that provide a fast and effective solution to replace missing teeth. Do not hesitate – pick up the phone right now to book your consultation with us at our office today. With this convenient procedure, replacing those lost teeth is easier than ever before.
What is All-on-4®?
With All-on-4®, you can enjoy a full set of implants that are not removable, but only require four implant placements. This minimally invasive procedure eliminates the need for multiple surgeries and replacement teeth to restore your smile. With All-on-4® restorations, you will no longer have to worry about missing or broken teeth ever again.
One of the most incredible advantages of All-on-4® is that we can usually execute it in just one appointment at our office, under local anesthesia. That is an immense development for patients who have lost all their teeth or may require to get rid of the rest due to decay – they are now able to receive a full set without multiple visits. And not only that, but this option gives them natural looking and functioning teeth.
Questions About All-on-4® Dental Implants?
How Do All-On-4 Dental Implants Work?
All-on-4 dental implants are aptly named, as a full denture can be held in place with only four well positioned implants. These implants will be placed judiciously throughout the mouth to capitalize on the densest areas of the jawbone for maximum sturdiness and security.
Placement of two dental implants towards the front part of your mouth and another two at an angled point in the back region provide all advantages that come with dental implant options such as exceptional stability, comfort and function. This revolutionary method presents you a surgical procedure which is comparably smaller than other treatments.
Am I A Candidate for All-On-4 Dental Implants?
Most adults with severe tooth loss are considered perfect contenders for All-on-4 dental implants, even those who do not meet the criteria to get implant dentures due to an inadequate jawbone density. Moreover, not only do most healthy adults make excellent candidates for dental implants but since All-on-4 leverage the thickest parts of your jawbone – even thinner bone structures can reap its advantages.
Nonetheless, each case is unique. To decide if All-on-4 dental implants are the right path for you, a consultation with us at ACE Dental office may be in order to provide an educated opinion on reconstructing your smile. We will inspect and assess your oral health thoroughly so that you can make an informed decision about what will benefit your wellbeing most.
Real Patient Reviews
See what our happy patients say about us
4.9 Avg Rating
805 Total Reviews
Review from W.B.
Review from K.S.
Review from K.G.
Review from W.B.
Benefits of All-On-4 Dental Implants
All-on-4 dental implants offer a plethora of invaluable advantages, such as:
- Generally does not necessitate a pre-surgical bone grafting procedure.
- An implant denture provides all the advantages of a traditional denture with minimal surgical intervention.
- With only four dental implants, you can now regain a complete arch of either upper or lower teeth in no time.
- By comparison to standard dentures, our product offers unparalleled strength and stability, in addition to an unsurpassed level of comfort and biting power.
- With this revolutionary procedure, patients are typically able to don their new dentures on the same day as their dental implant placement.
All-On-4 VS Traditional Dental Implants
Although All-on-4 dental implants share a plethora of similarities with traditional dental implants, there are also numerous significant distinctions.
- Compared to traditional implant dentures, which require up to eight dental implants and additional surgery, modern alternatives offer a cost-effective solution with fewer implants needed.
- All-on-4 dental implants offer patients a fast turnaround, as they are able to circumvent the waiting period that bone grafting necessitates. Instead of having to wait several months for healing time, you can enjoy results in significantly less time with All-on-4.
- Unlike traditional implant dentures that require a person to wait until the mouth has completely healed before they can be placed, All-on-4 dental implant dentures are often fitted on the same day as surgery.