Invisalign® in Central TX
Are you looking for a healthier, straighter smile that you can flaunt? Get the dazzling new grin of your dreams with Invisalign treatment. With customized fitting and comfortability in mind, these aligners may help to get lovely results within 12-18 months (which is often sooner than expected). Many patients start seeing visible improvements just weeks after they begin.
Transform your smile and join the millions already taking advantage of Invisalign aligners – reach out to ACE Dental today at (833) 421-1080 for more information on how this treatment can help you.
Request An Appointment
What is Invisalign?
Questions About Invisalign Treatment?
Do you want to learn how Invisalign treatment works?
Stop putting off the beautiful, straight smile you deserve – Invisalign treatment is a simple 3-step process that can give you results in just 12 to 18 months. Now is the time for a brand new look with renewed confidence. Do not hesitate any longer – get started on your journey towards an amazing smile today.
This revolutionary technique entails slipping on snug and clear aligners for about 20-22 hours each day, only taking them off to eat, drink, brush or floss. As you progress through your transformation process every two weeks, the current set of aligners will be switched out until your teeth are perfectly arranged according to plan.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
Invisalign presents a plethora of benefits.
- The most noteworthy is that users can remove their aligners whenever they wish, allowing them to stay unrestrained and unrestricted with regard to diet or lifestyle changes.
- Invisalign Aligners are virtually imperceptible; no one will know you are wearing them.
- These aligners provide an extra level of comfort compared to traditional metal braces.
- Invisalign trays are tailored to your mouth for maximum comfort. Unlike traditional metal braces that can be rough and uncomfortable, Invisalign’s smooth plastic composition ensures a pleasant experience every time you slip them in.
- By choosing Invisalign, you can keep your gums and teeth healthy since they are easily removable. This allows for normal brushing and flossing as usual, but then simply putting the trays back in when done. Plus, cleaning them is a breeze.
- In contrast to braces that necessitate regular visits to the orthodontist, incurring more time and expense, Invisalign only requires you check in with your doctor every 6 weeks.
- You can realign your teeth; resulting in healthier gums. When gaps and overcrowding of the teeth are present, it becomes near-impossible to maintain superior dental hygiene which harms your overall oral health – However with Invisalign this task is made easier.
- It will ultimately put a smile on your face, and not just due to feeling content – you will also be eager to flaunt those dazzling teeth of yours.
Real Patient Reviews
See what our happy patients say about us
4.9 Avg Rating
805 Total Reviews
Review from W.B.
Review from K.S.
Review from K.G.
Review from W.B.
Looking forward to your First Visit?
At your first appointment, we will carry out a comprehensive oral exam to assess if you are suitable for Invisalign®. If eligible, 3-D imaging of your teeth and gums will be taken using an intraoral scanner that is more precise than regular impressions and entirely comfortable. Also part of the treatment preparation process during the initial consultation is taking x-rays as well as photographs of your smile.
We gather all the relevant information and send it over to Invisalign®. Their lab and our dental team will then customize an orthodontic plan that best fits you – from bite correction to a glorious smile makeover.
We can even show you what the final result of your treatment might be before you begin, allowing for peace of mind. Plus, with this data-driven method in hand, we can provide an accurate estimate as to how long your Invisalign journey may take.
Get ready to begin your Invisalign journey. As soon as you are good-to-go, we will order your bespoke aligners. Upon their arrival at our office, we will give you a call and schedule an appointment so that you can get acquainted with the new orthodontic aids.
Orthodontic Insurance Coverage - Make sure your smile is covered!
Schedule An Appointment & Get An Invisalign Treatment
Do you require orthodontic treatment? Invisalign is the ideal solution for adults and older teens whose jawbones have stopped growing. With this type of treatment, no one else can even see that you are wearing it; how convenient.
To get started with your Invisalign journey, schedule an appointment at our office. Our team will make a few dental impressions and computer images to craft your aligning inserts which need to be changed out every two weeks. Call (833) 421-1080 today if you would like to receive the service in Texas.